Sherwood Little Rides have been closely monitoring the ongoing change in conditions relating to the COVID-19 situation.
We have been guided by information provided from QLD Health to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all visitors to Sherwood Little Rides.
We would like to reassure our customers, staff, volunteersand visitors of what we are doing as an organisation to meet Covid-safe requirements.
- Sherwood Little Rides is operating under a COVID Safe plan
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of common areas and frequently touched surfaces and equipment
- Hand sanitiser used before and after sessions and is available at entry and exit points as well as at various stations around the venue
- There will be no cash facilities at Sherwood Little Rides. All transactions will be made online prior to arrival at the venue
- Obtaining contact details of all visitors and groups via our online booking system
Important information when visiting Sherwood Little Rides:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay home if you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days. COVID-19 hot spot information can be found here: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/hotspots-covid-19
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your immediate group when entering or exiting the venue, or moving around the premises
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations available at the venue
- Parents, friends and guests not participating in sessions are asked to view sessions from outside of the paddock fence
For further safety precautions we also encourage the download and use of the Australian Government’s COVID-Safe app. More info can be found here: www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
Sherwood Little Rides